Saturday, April 4, 2015

My God Given Destiny to Save the Generation of 13-25 Year Olds

My name is Brian Cross and I have been blessed to be the vessel that God has chosen to open both a Church and Youth Center in every major city in order to fulfill the destiny that my personal Lord and Savior Jesus Christ had planned for me before I was even born.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns or you are in need of help with a teenager that is on the wrong path.  My mission is to through preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, teaching teenagers and young adults about how Jesus Christ expects for us to live our lives, how to build a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, through one-on-one mentoring/counseling,, and also building a firm foundation of Christianity in their lives while showing them that Jesus Christ is the only person that will never leave them or forsake them.  I have dedicated the rest of my life as long as I have breath to helping teenagers and young adults that are on the wrong path to become college graduates, productive citizens, and world changers.  The Back on Track Youth and Young Adult Ministries was created in order to get rid of the stereotypes, misunderstandings, and judgments that have been made by many individuals about both teenagers and young adults, because this is a vital issues to saving not only the current generation of teenagers.  But also to save the generations of teenagers that will follow in their footsteps.  By opening the eyes of those individuals who have already passed judgment to the plight of today’s teenagers and young adults that are on the wrong path we will be able to get a head start on making a brighter future for the United States.  We are in the beginning stages of planning, making connections, and most of all trying to raise enough money to make this vision a reality.  Please contact me if you have questions or need references, or would like for me to come and speak at either your Church, Youth Ministry, or workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment